AIPMT / NEET Physics Wave Optics MCQ Practice Sample Papers / Problems free Pdf Download with Solution 2017 – 2018
Subtopic : (a) 7.2 Centre of mass (b) Motion of centre of mass
7.4 Linear momentum of a system of particles
7.5 Vector product of two vectors
7.6 Angular velocity and its relation with linear velocity
7.7 Torque and angular momentum
7.8 Equilibrium of a rigid body
7.9 Moment of inertia
7.10 Theorems of perpendicular and parallel axes
7.11 Kinematics of rotational motion about a fixed axis
7.12 Dynamics of rotational motion about a fixed axis
7.13 Angular momentum in case of rotation about a fixed axis
7.14 Rolling motion
01. NEET Physics Wave Optics MCQ Pattern Sample Papers / Problems | Download pdf |
Answer Key with Solution for Wave Optics Question Paper | Download pdf |
02. AIPMT Physics Wave Optics MCQ Pattern Sample Papers / Problems | Download pdf |
Hints and Solution for Wave Optics Question Paper | Download pdf |
03. Physics NEET AIPMT Wave Optics MCQ Pattern Mock / Model Test Paper | Download pdf |
Wave Optics Answer Key and Solution on NEET/AIPMT Patter | Download pdf |
Important Dates of AIPMT / NEET 2018
Application form submitting Last date Starting week of March 2018
On website Admit-Card uploading Date Last week of April Month 2018
In the month Starting week of April 2018 “AIPMT application reopens for applicant more than 25 years of age”
Download Last week of May OMR Answer Sheet
S.No Notice/ Events Dates 1. NEET-UG/ AIPMT Form Start First Feb 2017 2. NEET UG 2017 Fees (paytm, sbi buddy, debit, credit card, netbanking etc. First March 2017 3. Correction in Registration Form Starting week of March 2017 4. Issue of Call Letter (MBBD/ BDS) April 20 2017 5. NEET-UG 2017 Exam Date May 7 2017 6. Answer Key (All Series) May 15 2017. 7 Result Declaration June 8 2017. 8. Challenge to Answer key May 16 to May 19 2017. 9. Counselling Starts June 15 to July 30 2017
How to Increase Our AIPMT (NEET) Entrance Exam Score.. 2018
(a) Always clear your concepts, and At least 3-4 revisions are a must before you start taking mock tests.
(c) Test yourself on individual topics. Once you feel you are doing well in a given topic, obtain a sample test for the subject.
(d) Take mock tests (of the same three and a half hour length) one month prior to the test.
(e) Evaluate how many questions you marked incorrectly. Identify problem topics and revise before proceeding to the next chapter or next section.
(f) Do not study the day before the test. What you have studied until then is enough. Do not think at all.
(g) Many candidates use coaching centers or private tutors to prepare. You may choose to do so, but before choosing one, identify your needs.
(h) Do not buy too many books. It’s better to read one book 10 times than read 10 books one time.
(i) Sample test questions will give you a feel for what the test looks like. Make sure to go through these before test day.
(j) Stop reading new fundamentals just before the exam. One month before the exam, concentrate on taking mock tests and revise what you have studied.
(k) Have a light snack before leaving for the examination center. This is a must to keep you energized during exam. Keep a water bottle with you during the exam, this will not only help with thirst, but help you to maintain a cool temperament during the examination.
(l) Reach your examination center at least 30-40 minutes in advance to avoid any last minute hassle.
neet eligibility criteria 2018, neet important dates 2018, neet address correction form 2018, documents required for neet pg counseling, neet pg counselling dates 2018, neet fee structure 2018, neet online application 2018 last date, neet chapter wise questions free download pdf, neet eligibility criteria 2018 for pg, aipmt eligibility criteria 2018, aipmt important dates 2018, aipmt address correction form 2018, documents required for aipmt pg counseling, aipmt pg counselling dates 2018, aipmt fee structure 2018, aipmt online application 2018 last date, last date of neet 2018 application form with late fee, neet ug question paper question bank, 2018 neet exam date, neet admit card 2018, neet result 2018
- More over NEET exam is more conceptual rather numerical. So, try to improve the knowledge related to the concepts.
- Prepare your own plan/time table so that all the topics are covered just two/three days before the final exam.
- While going through every topic list out the important formulae and conceptual points so that these can be again revised two/three days before the exam.
- While doing the assignments/tests take care about the time management.
- Completing the biology and chemistry paper within 2hrs is also very important to get more score in physics.
- Study regularly and moderately. Do not pick new topic at this point of time.
- The most difficult topics all together may be 10 % to 20 %. It doesn’t matter even if you leave this part.
- Most of the BIPC students feel physics very difficult. Even in solving simple mathematical calculations also they try to avoid. This is all mere psychological rather real.
- They lose marks in physics not because of its difficultness, but due to their psychology.
- Go through academy text book for theory questions especially topics like Physical Optics, Nuclear Physics etc.
- Give equal importance for both first and second year topics..
tags : wave optics class 12 | physics wave optics notes | mcq on wave optics with answers | wave optics questions and answers | wave optics sample questions | wave optics problems and solutions pdf | wave optics question bank | wave optics notes for aipmt | wave optics and modern physics | waves optics and modern physics exam |