TRIGONOMETRIC RATIOS on JEE Main Mathematics Practice Question Papers MCQ Pattern with Solution
(1) Trigonometric ratios, (2) General Solutions (3) Trigonometric Equation (4) Multiple and submultiple angles, (5) Compound angles, (6) Trigonometric identities, (7) Angle of elevation, (8) Angle of depression (9) Periodicity of trigonometric functions, (10) Extrema of trigonometric functions, (11) General solutions, (12) Solution in a given interval, (13) Properties of roots of a trigonometric equation
Download JEE Mains Maths Practice Sample Paper on Trigonometric Ratios MCQ Pattern with Solution
01. JEE Mains Trigonometric Ratios Question Paper 01 Download here PDF
JEE Mains Trigonometric Ratios Solution 01 Download here PDF
02. JEE Mains Trigonometric Equation Paper 02 Download
JEE Mains Trigonometric Equation Solution 02 Download
For JEE Main 2017 Exams Practice Sample Papers: Are you preparing JEE main and JEE Advanced 2017? If you are preparing JEE Main 2017 aspirant, so you must be looking for best Solved JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2017 practice question papers, JEE Main and JEE Advanced pattern 2017 best and good scoring practice Sample papers & JEE Main and jee advanced Previous Year Papers with solution. So here ezyexamsolution is providing you JEE Main 2017 practice sample papers, practice model test papers with including latest pattern covered by complete syllabus, full length practice sample and mock test paper with solution in pdf format for easy free.
How to write in a straight line without lined paper?
I can not write in a straight line unless. I have lined papers to help guide me along the pages. However some-times the task calls for plain-paper where no such lines are in place (i.e. a poster or some such).
I usually write with a ball point pen. However, in the case of a poster, I use felt tip pen which is more susceptible to smudging if rubbed too much / too soon!
How can I make sure that I am writing in a straight line without using lined paper?
I have tried placing a ruler along the page but this messes up my handwriting and it looks a bit weird so I would rather try a new method.
There a several options to create an invisible line to help you write:
- Draw thin lines with a pencil and erase them afterwards. If you work with a soft pencil and without much force, the lines are easily erasable and you won`t mark the sheet.
- If you are working on a poster, you could also provide a line with the help of a beamer/over head projector or some fancy laser liner. It should work best if you are left handed, since you otherwise cover the line with your arm/hand.
- Also, you can work at the edge of a table or by placing a ruler under the paper. You will notice directly if you are not on the line. But it will be not beneficial for your style.
Last (past) year papers which are helpful to good score…
Absolutely yes, solving the last 3 to 8 years Q. papers are not only makes the students you stronger, but this also gives a confidence of questions which are coming in our cb.se. board exam of 12th class. So try these papers as a BRAHMASTRA for your preparation of your board exams, because these given Question Papers will be helpful for getting full marks in cbse board examination.
Previous Year Class XIIth Code-A, B & C question papers are issued by (C.BS.E) Central-Board-of-Secondary-Education 2005-2016. Biology to Mathematics cbse syllabus for class XIIth. Past Years sample question paper of 2006-16 and to upgrade your cb.s.e exam result of 2017 revise the cbs.e. board exam papers of 2016.
Past 10 year Q. Paper of 2006, 7, 8….. 16 and also available in the attached sheet for students and teachers. Last years Q. paper for C.B.S.E.. board XIIth science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Computer Science are a smart way to revise for board exams. Specially are helpful for those appearing for CB.S.E exam as they familiarize students with the patterns of the Solved Q.paper and the method of marking.
Cb.s.e. Q.papers are top revision tools and must be made an important part of exam preparation. Chemistry are issued by Central Board of Sr. Secondary Education (C.BSE) 2016-17. Chemistry cb.s.e. board syllabus for class 12th 2015-16 was Chemical Bonding, Ionic Equilibrium, s-Block Elements, Solid State, p-Block elements, and Surface Chemistry important question bank for Biology Class XII. How to score 90+ per-cent on class XIIth board examination practice the last 10 years question paper this Board for sure will prove to be the special tool in getting a high score end success in CBSE class XIIth Examinations.