JEE Mains Mathematics Probability and Statistics on MCQ Pattern PDF
Straight Line Sub-Topic
(1) Addition theorem, (2) Multiplication theorem, (3) Terminologies in probability, (4) General problems on probability, (5) Problems on conditional probability, (6) Problems on Baye’s theorem, (7) Bernoulli’s trial and binomial distribution, (8) Mean and variance of Poisson’s distribution, and other probability distribution, (10) Mean, median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data, (11) Standard deviation and variance of grouped and ungrouped data
Download Probability Practice Problems
01. JEE Mains Probability Question paper 01 Download here
JEE Mains Probability Solution 01 Download here
02. JEE-Main Probability Question paper 02 Download here
JEE-Mains Probability Solution 02 Download here
Probability of rolling each number on the die is always one sixth. Outcomes are equally likely to occur. Let’s look in which the outcomes are not equally and difference between an outcome & an event. A single outcome of this experiment is rolling a 1, or rolling a 2, or rolling a 3, etc. Rolling an even number (2, 4 or 6) is an event, and rolling an odd number (1, 3 or 5) is also an event
Importance of Last year Mains Mathematics papers, which are helpful to good score…
yes, if we can solving the jee mains mathematics previous 4 to 7 years question papers with solution if we can find previous papers percentage that is 20% and most important is chapter wise solved mains mathematics practice mock test paper that is 50% also very important for revision full length complete syllabus mains mathematics sample practice problems that is 30%, so we can easily crack mains mathematics exams and its so helpful to good score mains mathematics paper same thing in physics and chemistry exams. that is brahmastra for mains mathematics examination. So try these papers as a BRAHMASTRA for your preparation of your JEE Advanced exams, because these given Question Papers will be helpful for getting full marks in JEE Advanced examination.
JEE Mains and JEE Advanced 2017 online Application form fill up, Download JEE Mock Test paper, Sample Question Papers, Practice Question Papers, Fee structure, JEE Examination Important, Admit Card schedule, JEE Result, check JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2017 online Application form status, JEE procedure, JEE main and jee advanced 2017 hall ticket, and JEE Examination Question paper pattern.
Full Syllabus JEE MAINS (MCQ) practice question paper DOWNLOAD
Complete Syllabus JEE ADVANCED practice question paper DOWNLOAD
JEE Mains Mathematics Chapter Wise MCQ Practice Paper (Click here)
How to write in a straight line without lined paper?
I can not write in a straight line unless. I have lined papers to help guide me along the pages. However some-times the task calls for plain-paper where no such lines are in place (i.e. a poster or some such).
I usually write with a ball point pen. However, in the case of a poster, I use felt tip pen which is more susceptible to smudging if rubbed too much / too soon!
How can I make sure that I am writing in a straight line without using lined paper?
I have tried placing a ruler along the page but this messes up my handwriting and it looks a bit weird so I would rather try a new method.
There a several options to create an invisible line to help you write:
- Draw thin lines with a pencil and erase them afterwards. If you work with a soft pencil and without much force, the lines are easily erasable and you won`t mark the sheet.
- If you are working on a poster, you could also provide a line with the help of a beamer/over head projector or some fancy laser liner.
- It should work best if you are left handed, since you otherwise cover the line with your arm/hand.
- Also, you can work at the edge of a table or by placing a ruler under the paper. You will notice directly if you are not on the line. But it will be not beneficial for your style.