Mathematics PARABOLA Practice Sample Question Paper & Problems on JEE Mains MCQ Level Pdf format 2017-2018
Topic and Subtopic
(1) Equations of parabola, (2) Parameters of parabola, (3) Tangent, (4) Normal, (5) Equations of chords of a parabola, (6) Pole and polar.
Download Maths PARABOLA Sample Papers on JEE Mains MCQ Pattern with Solution
01. JEE Mains Maths Parabola Sample Papers 01 Download
JEE Mains Mathematis Parabola Solution 01 Download
Check our Question LEVEL for Main / Advanced Pattern
Complete Syllabus Sample Paper 01 (MAINS-MCQ Pattern) Download here
Complete Syllabus Sample Paper 02 (MAINS-MCQ Pattern) Download here
Complete Syllabus Sample Paper-01 SOLUTION Download here
Complete Syllabus Sample Paper-02 SOLUTION Download here
Full Syllabus Sample Paper 01 (ADVANCED Pattern) Download here
Full Syllabus Sample Paper 02 (ADVANCED Pattern) Download here
Full Syllabus Sample Paper-01 SOLUTION Download here
Full Syllabus Sample Paper-02 SOLUTION Download here
JEE Mains Mathematics Chapter Wise MCQ Practice Paper (Click here)
JEE Mains Mathematics Parabola Formulas
How to write in a straight line without lined paper?
I can not write in a straight line unless. I have lined papers to help guide me along the pages. However some-times the task calls for plain-paper where no such lines are in place (i.e. a poster or some such).
I usually write with a ball point pen. However, in the case of a poster, I use felt tip pen which is more susceptible to smudging if rubbed too much / too soon!
I have tried placing a ruler along the page but this messes up my handwriting and it looks a bit weird so I would rather try a new method.
- Draw thin lines with a pencil and erase them afterwards. If you work with a soft pencil and without much force, the lines are easily erasable and you won`t mark the sheet.
- If you are working on a poster, you could also provide a line with the help of a beamer/over head projector or some fancy laser liner. It should work best if you are left handed, since you otherwise cover the line with your arm/hand.
- Also, you can work at the edge of a table or by placing a ruler under the paper. You will notice directly if you are not on the line. But it will be not beneficial for your style.
Last (past) year papers which are helpful to good score…
Absolutely yes, solving the last 3 to 8 years Q. papers are not only makes the students you stronger, but this also gives a confidence of questions which are coming in our cb.se. board exam of 12th class. So try these papers as a BRAHMASTRA for your preparation of your board exams, because these given Question Papers will be helpful for getting full marks in cbse board examination.
Past 10 year Q. Paper of 2006, 7, 8….. 16 and also available in the attached sheet for students and teachers. Last years Q. paper for C.B.S.E.. board XIIth science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Computer Science are a smart way to revise for board exams. Specially are helpful for those appearing for CB.S.E exam as they familiarize students with the patterns of the Solved Q.paper and the method of marking.
How to score 90+ per-cent on class XIIth board examination practice the last 10 years question paper this Board for sure will prove to be the special tool in getting a high score end success in CBSE class XIIth Examinations.